about animal husbandry easy with MODEL-MODEL KOLAM "PEMBENIHAN" BUDIDAYA BELUT DI AIR BERSIH UNTUK PEMBESARAN BUDIDAYA CACING LUMBRICUS Responsible for livestock production.The growth and development of the Animal Husbandry MODEL-MODEL KOLAM "PEMBENIHAN" BUDIDAYA BELUT DI AIR BERSIH UNTUK PEMBESARAN BUDIDAYA CACING LUMBRICUS From category Fish, Fish Eel, WORMS Below : Product Details : MODEL-MODEL KOLAM "PEMBENIHAN" BUDIDAYA BELUT DI AIR BERSIH UNTUK PEMBESARAN BUDIDAYA CACING LUMBRICUS
PP-MSME Chamber of Commerce Central Java -> Center for Small Medium Micro Enterprise Development
New Method for Raising Eels especially enlargement is in "Clear Water (clean / no mud)." This method has been tried in some farmers are Pati, Kudus, Semarang, Boyolali. The results have been amazing in the period 1 1 / 2-2 months been magnifying the size of the ring finger and index finger of the hands of adults. Even in Boyolali, derived from rice seed was collected with "electric shocks" but the right way.
but we "fixed" using the media mud with a special method to do process pembenihannya.
CASE-CASE THAT OCCURRED IN THE FARMER eel (MEDIA LUMPUR) MUST be addressed immediately:
1. Media mud compact.
2. Straw and banana gedebok not rot / broken.
3. The media do not come out Lor worms feed in rice fields as a reserve pool.
4. Planting seeds of four months, after the harvest does not exist at all (dead all).
5. Planting seeds of four months, yields a large number of tail only, all others small.
6. Planting seeds of four months, yields a large number of tail only, the other does not exist (low).
7. Planting seeds of four months, the harvest of "fixed" eel size (large can not all).
After researching and visiting nearly 45 people were eel farmers and run experiments and research for almost two years for various media (media with mud, rotten gedebok + water media, and media, clean water 100%) and several species of eels and traveled to meet with Chairman of Farmers Group Eels and farmers in the area Pati (Mr. Ali Mutardho), Demak (Mr. Pujiwanto and Mr. Sukamto), Mranggen (Mr. Abdul Hadi), Semarang, Sragen (Mr. Ari Sujono), Kendal (Mr. & Mr. Noah. Zaenal) , Ambarawa (Bu Ning), Jepara (Mr. Fuad), Ghost (Mr. Hasan), Rod (Mr. Karjo), Pekalongan (Mr Hadi), Tegal (Mr Primulyono), Indramayu (Mr. Stanley) and Kuningan, West Java ( Mr. Ahmad Sarkhan) as well as information from several people "penyedek eel" from the area, bus and Mount Pati, Central Java.
Finally we analyze and conclude Basic keys that must be met for Successful Farming eel or who want to start the cultivation of this "Especially in the media Lumpur method" in order to really be harvested:
1. Knowing should really "Seller seeds that are not in trouble!"
2. Can choose the "breeding eels right thing" (can be big after cultivated)
3. Memililh seedlings could "really healthy"
4. Can "healthy seedlings in the swimming eel quarantine" after travel / transportation
5. Can "adapt the atmosphere in the wild" after the seed into the media
6. Could create a "seed eels eat" after the spread in the media (if you want to eat means seeds can live eels)
7. Could create a "media which is not toxic / not hot / suitable for eel"
8. Conducting media should be able to cultivate "worm lor fields" after the passing time between three weeks to one month after the flooded
9. Could give a "high-protein foods" and "favored eel" at the beginning of growth (in I)
10. Knowing "the proper feeding technique with a balanced protein by weight" so it does not lead to cannibalism among eels in Second to paneni
11. Knowing "how to harvest a good technique" so that no cuts or easy eels die after harvesting
12. Already there is a buyer who receives the harvest with the payment system in place after weighed, with a good price.
And to meet the needs of export quotas, there are still many farmers who needed to be trained from now cultivated eel export standards (in accordance with HACCP Aquaculture).
BUSINESS AND INVESTMENT OPPORTUNITIES ARE VERY expected by FARMER eel
1. Made "Probiotics" eel special to probiotics in feed efficiency and reduce ammonia in the culture media.
2. Made "FACTORY pellets" special eel feed cheap and high-protein, and free from bacteria paktogen (Typus and Coli).
3. Needed "ORGANIC FERTILIZER" that can grow and multiply the number of worms lor rice cultivation in the media mud.
4. Formation of "extension FISHERIES" (PPL), special eel from both the government and private sectors as a companion of farmers in carrying out the cultivation.
5. Factory "Abon eel" household scale.
6. Factory "eel jerky" household scale.
7. Factory "crackers eel" household scale.
8. Raising worms "or Tiger Lumbricus Australia" as a partner or supplier of seeds to farmers eel worms.
9. Fishing "SPECIAL" which presents an eel restaurant menu includes a variety of cooking an eel.